Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Zippered Compliance Center, 1-1/2 In. D
- Item # 2CJN3
- Mfr. Model # S315
- UNSPSC # 55121908
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 5.78 lbs.
- ItemRight-To-Know Center
- Mounting TypeWall Mount
- Legend/Background ColorYellow/Red
- MaterialPlastic Exterior, Metal 3 Ring Binder
- IncludesWall Mounting Bracket, Labels for MSDS, Lockout Procedures, Right to Know
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- SDS (270)
- Safety Data Sheets (267)
- Lockout Centers (159)
- Group Lockout Centers (127)
- GHS/SDS Centers/Boards (111)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Centers (110)
- Right-to-Know (RTK) Stations (108)
- SDS Jobsite Centers (100)
- SDS (Safety Data Sheets) Jobsite Centers (99)
- SDS Jobsite Stations (99)
- SDS (Safety Data Sheets) Binders (93)
- SDS Binders (91)
- Jobsite SDS Centers (86)
- Lockout Training Materials (25)
- Hazard Communication Binders (19)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.