Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Breakaway Shackle PadlockSteel, 2" Shackle Height
- Item # 4DJR4
- Mfr. Model # 500KABRKLH
- UNSPSC # 46171501
- Catalog Page # 2621
- Shipping Weight 0.48 lbs.
- ItemBreakaway Shackle Padlock
- Security LevelStandard Security
- Shackle Dia.9/32"
- Shackle Height2"
- Shackle Width13/16"
- Shackle MaterialSteel
- Shackle ConfigurationBreakaway
- Body Size Width1-3/4"
- Body Size Thickness15/16"
- Body MaterialSteel
- Number of Bumpers1
- Number of Pins0
- Opens with Key No.229
- Key TypeKeyed Alike
- Control Key Registration RequiredNo
- WeatherabilitySome Corrosion Resistance
- For Use WithSprinkler Shutoff Valves, Fire Equipment Housings
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 4DJR5MASTER LOCK
Price $16.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Ask & Answer on Grainger.com
If you are looking for a rekeyable lock look at the American Lock brand. They offer several rekeyable locks.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.