Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combination Padlock, Side, 3 Dial, Black
- Item # 4FG16
- Mfr. Model # 647D
- UNSPSC # 46171501
- Catalog Page # 2627
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemLuggage Combination Padlock
- TSA ApprovedTSA Not Approved
- Opened Lock WarningNo
- Number of Dials3
- Dial LocationSide
- Body MaterialZinc Alloy
- Body Width1-3/16"
- Body Thickness1/2"
- Shackle MaterialSteel
- Shackle Dia.3/16"
- Shackle Height15/16"
- Shackle Width9/16"
- For Use WithLuggage and Travel, Backpacks, Duffel Bags and Sports Bags, Briefcases and Computer Bags, Jewelry and Curio Cabinets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
To set your own combination:
1. With dials at 0-0-0, pull out shackle.
2. Turn shackle counterclockwise 90° (1/4 turn) and press it down.
3. Continue pressing shackle and turn another 90° (1/4 turn).
4. Set the dials to your own combination.
5. Turn shackle clockwise back to the original 90° position.
Lift and return shackle to closed position.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.