Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLock Box
- Mounting TypePadlock
- Locking TypeCombination
- Key Capacity5
- Weather ResistantYes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
• Confirm that your lock features a serial number prior to submitting a Lost Combination Form. Please see examples of a serial number if you are unsure if your lock features one.
• Print out the Lost Combination Form from a Printer Friendly Page or download a PDF file.
• Have your Lost Combination Form notarized by a Notary Public to prove you are the owner of the lock. You can include up to 6 combinations on one notarized form.
Note for inmates at a correctional facility: In addition to the Lost Combination Form, you must submit your request on official prison facility letterhead. In lieu of notarization, the Lost Combination Form must be signed by a prison facility official.
• Submit your form to:
Master Lock Warehouse
1600 W. La Quinta Rd
Suite/WHSE # 1
Nogales, AZ 85621
• Once the request is received, your combination will arrive in approximately 4-6 weeks.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.