Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2" Swivel Plate Caster, 75 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 3A814
- Mfr. Model # 31807
- UNSPSC # 31162701
- Catalog Page # 1667
- Shipping Weight 0.5 lbs.
- ItemSwivel Plate Caster
- Load Rating75 lb.
- Wheel Dia.2"
- Wheel Width13/16"
- Overall Height2-5/8"
- Plate Caster BrakeNo
- Plate Caster LockNo Lock Included
- Plate Caster Wheel MaterialRubber
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing13/16 x 1-9/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing13/16 x 1-9/16"
- Plate TypeD
- Wheel ColorBlack
- Plate Caster Core MaterialSteel
- RacewaySingle Ball
- Wheel BearingsBall
- Plate Size1-3/16 x 2"
- Core ColorSilver
- Mounting Bolt Dia.3/16"
- Frame MaterialSteel
- Plate Thickness0.07"
- Frame FinishPolished Nickel
- Thread GuardNo
- FeaturesSoft Tread for Hard Surfaces
- ApplicationOffice Chair and Furniture
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.