Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Ultratorch, 3-In-1, Butane, Pencil Grip
- Item # 5PYR8
- Mfr. Model # UT-35
- UNSPSC # 23171517
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemUltratorch, 3-In-1
- TypeSoldering Iron, Flameless Heat Tool and Torch
- WattsEquals 60 Watt Max.
- Temp. Rating395 to 2370 Degrees F
- HandlePencil Grip
- FeaturesButane-Powered, Portable, Lightweight, Easy to Handle, Soldering Iron, Flameless Heat Tool and Torch, Long Lasting Ultratip Soldering Tip is Oxygen-Free, Copper Based, Iron and Chrome Plated With Built-In Catalyst, Tinned With Lead Free Solder
- Tip3.3mm Soldering Tip, 5.6mm OD/4.71mm ID Hot Air Tip
- Tip Size3.3mm, 4.71mm
- IncludesIron, Soldering Tip, Hot Air Tip, Torch Tip, Protective Cap, Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Displaying repair parts for model: UT-35
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.