Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Soldering Iron/Heat Tool, Butane
- Item # 5PYR7
- Mfr. Model # EI-20
- UNSPSC # 23171507
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.28 lbs.
- ItemSoldering Iron and Heat Tool
- WattsEquals 60 Watt Max.
- Temp. Rating2370 Max. Degrees F
- HandlePencil Grip
- FeaturesButane-Powered, Portable, Lightweight, Easy to Handle, Soldering Iron, Flameless Heat Tool and Torch, Long Lasting Ultratip Soldering Tip is Oxygen-Free, Copper Based, Iron and Chrome Plated With Built-In Catalyst, Tinned With Lead Free Solder
- Tip2.4mm Soldering Tip, Flameless Hot Air Tip
- Tip Size2.4mm
- IncludesIron, Soldering Tip, Hot Air Tip, Torch Tip, Protective Cap with Striker and Manual
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Soldering Irons (129)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.