Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plastic Welding Kit, 130 to 1000F, 11A
- Item # 5PYL9
- Mfr. Model # PH-1400WK
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # 3450
- Shipping Weight 5.68 lbs.
- Item Plastic Welding Kit
- Power Source Electric
- Voltage 120
- Temperature Range 130 Degrees to 1000 Degrees F
- Watts 1300
- Amps AC 11
- Air Volume 4 to 16 cfm
- Heating Element Material Ceramic Cartridge
- Switch Type 3 Position Rocker
- Temp. Settings Variable
- Temp. Lock Yes
- Stand Included No
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Application General Purpose
- Includes Mfr. No. PH-1400 Heat Gun, Manual, Plastic Case, Mfr. No. 35294 Reducer Attachment, 5PYN1 Plastic Welding Tip, Mfr. No. 35271 Lap Welding Tip, 6 AB Styrene Welding Rods, 6 Polypropylene Welding Rods, 6 Polyvinyl Chloride Welding Rods, 6 LDPED Welding Rods, 6 HDPE Welding Rods
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.