Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Gun Kit, 500 to 750F, 14A, 23 cfm
- Item # 1UNH9
- Mfr. Model # HG-501AK
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # 940
- Shipping Weight 8.89 lbs.
- Item Heat Gun Kit
- Power Source Electric
- Voltage 120
- Temperature Range 500 Degrees to 750 Degrees F
- Watts 1680
- Amps AC 14
- Air Volume 23 cfm
- Heating Element Material Reinforced Mica-Insulated Ceramic
- Switch Type 3 Position Rocker
- Temp. Settings Variable
- Temp. Lock No
- Stand Included Yes
- Standards UL and cUL Listed
- Application General Purpose
- Includes Mfr. No. HG-501A Heat Gun, Stand, A-160-HG Heat Shink, 51543 Spreader and 51544 Reducer Attachments and Storage/Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, Albania, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldavia, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.