Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Heat Gun Kit, 300 to 500F, 12A, 23 cfm
- Item # 1UNH8
- Mfr. Model # HG-301AK
- UNSPSC # 27112717
- Catalog Page # 3449
- Shipping Weight 8.95 lbs.
- ItemHeat Gun Kit
- Power SourceElectric
- Temperature Range300 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Amps AC12
- Air Volume23 cfm
- Heating Element MaterialReinforced Mica-Insulated Ceramic
- Switch Type3 Position Rocker
- Temp. SettingsVariable
- Temp. LockNo
- Stand IncludedYes
- StandardsUL and cUL Listed
- ApplicationGeneral Purpose
- IncludesMfr. No. HG-301A Heat Gun, Stand, 33M674 Heat Shink, 51543 Spreader and 51544 Reducer Attachments and Storage/Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Andorra, Albania, Australia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belgium, Bulgaria, Belarus, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Iceland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Monaco, Moldavia, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, New Zealand, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Sweden, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino, Turkey, Ukraine and Vatican City.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.