Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator and Freezer, 8 cu ft, White
- Item # 4LME7
- Mfr. Model # 8CRF7100
- UNSPSC # 24131501
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 151.0 lbs.
- Item Refrigerator and Freezer
- Refrigerator Style General Purpose
- Color White
- Refrigerator Capacity 8 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity 1.42 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity 8 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C) 1 to 7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F) 34 to 45
- Freezer Temperature Range (C) -18 to -9
- Freezer Temperature Range (F) 0 to 15
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves (2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (3) Door Shelves
- Defrost Manual
- Control Type Adjustable Thermostat
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 3.3
- Door Hinge Right
- Door Type Standard with Interior Shelf Storage
- Features Accurate temperature control of contents within +3 Degrees / -3 Degrees C of set point, Recommended ambient temperature 18.5 Degrees C to 32.2 Degrees C (65 Degrees F to 90 Degrees F), Non-CFC R134a blown foam insulation in cabinet walls and door seals in the cold, Forced Air Condenser System Efficiently Removes Heat And Allows To Be Built Into Casework Without The Loss Of Cooling Performance, Powerful Compressor For Fast Pull-Down Time And Temperature Recovery After Door Opening Or Commodity Loading
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Width 29-7/8"
- Overall Depth 24"
- Includes 2 Wire Shelves, 3 Door Shelves, Adjustable Thermostat
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards Commercial UL and C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.