Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigerator and Freezer
- Refrigerator StyleGeneral Purpose
- Refrigerator Capacity6.1 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity1.4 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity6.1 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)1 to 7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)34 to 45
- Freezer Temperature Range (C)-18 to -9
- Freezer Temperature Range (F)0 to 15
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves(2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (3) Door Shelves
- Control TypeMicroprocessor Thermostat
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeClear Tempered Glass
- FeaturesAccurate temperature control of contents within +3 Degrees / -3 Degrees C of set point, Recommended ambient temperature 18.5 Degrees C to 32.2 Degrees C (65 Degrees F to 90 Degrees F), Non-CFC R134a blown foam insulation in cabinet walls and door seals in the cold, Forced Air Condenser System Efficiently Removes Heat And Allows To Be Built Into Casework Without The Loss Of Cooling Performance, Powerful Compressor For Fast Pull-Down Time And Temperature Recovery After Door Opening Or Commodity Loading
- Overall Height34"
- Overall Width23-7/8"
- Overall Depth24"
- IncludesDoor Handle
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsCommercial UL and C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.