Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator, 5.6 cu ft, Black
- Item # 29TH92
- Mfr. Model # 6CARFX109
- UNSPSC # 52141501
- Catalog Page # 4192
- Shipping Weight 142.0 lbs.
- Refrigerator StyleUnder Counter
- Refrigerator Capacity5.6 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity5.6 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)1 to 7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)34 to 45
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves(2) Adjustable, (1) Fixed
- Control TypeDigital
- Cord Length5-1/2 ft.
- Plug TypeNEMA 5-15P
- Door HingeLeft-Hand Side, Positive Close
- Door TypeSolid with Textured Steel Finish and Digital Temperature Display, Does Not Accept Panel
- FeaturesAccurate Electronic Temperature Control Of Contents Within +2 Degrees / -2 Degrees C Of Set Point, Recommended Ambient Temperature 18.3 Degrees C To 32.2 Degrees C (65 Degrees F To 90 Degrees F), Large Easy-To-Read Digital Temperature Display With Resolution To 0.1 Degrees C, User Selectable Temperature Set Point Between 1 Degrees C And 7 Degrees C (Factory Preset To 4 Degrees C), User Selectable High And Low Temperature Alarm Values, User Selectable Alarm Delay Time Period, Visual And Audible Alarms For Over Temperature Under Temperature, Alarm Silence And Automatic Ring Back Functions, Basic High And Low Temperature Logging With Reset Capability
- Overall Height33-7/8"
- Overall Width23-7/8"
- Overall Depth23-5/8"
- IncludesForced Air Evaporator Cooling, Interior Light And Probe Port
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsCommercial UL and C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.