Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator, 16.7 cu ft, White
- Item # 5RMK7
- Mfr. Model # 17CAR007
- UNSPSC # 41103011
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 203.0 lbs.
- Refrigerator StyleGeneral Purpose
- Refrigerator Capacity16.7 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity16.7 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)2.8 to 7.8
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)37 to 46
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves(2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (2) Fixed Wire Shelves
- Control TypeMechanical Knob
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Plug TypeNEMA 5-15P
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeSolid
- FeaturesOperates In Ambient Temperature As Low As 10 Degrees F/-12.2 Degrees C, Forced Air Evaporator
- Overall Height64-1/2"
- Overall Width32"
- Overall Depth26-1/2"
- Includes5 Door Racks, Interior Light, Leveling legs, Door handle
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsCSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.