Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Refrigerator, 16.7 cu ft, White
- Item # 5RMK7
- Mfr. Model # 17CAR007
- UNSPSC # 41103011
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 203.0 lbs.
- Item Refrigerator
- Refrigerator Style General Purpose
- Color White
- Refrigerator Capacity 16.7 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity 16.7 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C) 2.8 to 7.8
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F) 37 to 46
- Number of Doors 1
- Number of Shelves (2) Adjustable Wire Shelves, (2) Fixed Wire Shelves
- Defrost Automatic
- Control Type Mechanical Knob
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Plug Type NEMA 5-15P
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 5.0
- Door Hinge Right
- Door Type Solid
- Features Operates In Ambient Temperature As Low As 10 Degrees F/-12.2 Degrees C, Forced Air Evaporator
- Overall Height 64-1/2"
- Overall Width 32"
- Overall Depth 26-1/2"
- Includes 5 Door Racks, Interior Light, Leveling legs, Door handle
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.