Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Refrigerator, 5.4 cu ft, White
- Item # 5RMK1
- Mfr. Model # 6CADM100
- UNSPSC # 41103011
- Catalog Page # 4192
- Shipping Weight 100.0 lbs.
- Refrigerator StyleUnder Counter
- Refrigerator Capacity5.4 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity5.4 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)1 to 7
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)33 to 45
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves3
- Control TypeDigital Push Button
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Plug TypeNEMA 5-15P
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeSolid
- FeaturesAccurate Electronic Temperature Control Of Contents Within +2 Degrees / -2 Degrees C Of Set Point, Recommended Ambient Temperature 18.3 Degrees C To 32.2 Degrees C (65 Degrees F To 90 Degrees F), Large Easy-To-Read Digital Temperature Display With Resolution To 0.1 Degrees C, User Selectable Temperature Set Point Between 1 Degrees C And -7 Degrees C (Factory Preset To 4 Degrees C), User Selectable High And Low Temperature Alarm Values And Alarm Delay Time Period, Visual And Audible Alarms For High, Low Temperature, Alarm Silence And Compatibility With Automatic Ring Back Systems, Integral Remote Alarm Interface, Including Power Failure Alarm For Remote Monitoring
- Overall Height31-1/2"
- Overall Width23-7/8"
- Overall Depth24-3/8"
- IncludesCam Assisted Positive Close Hinge System
- Energy Star CompliantNo
- StandardsUL, C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.