Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ice Machine, Undercounter, Crescent, 12 lb
- Item # 1EVH1
- Mfr. Model # 15CM5110
- UNSPSC # 23181803
- Catalog Page # 3751
- Shipping Weight 71.0 lbs.
- Item Ice Machine
- Ice Machine Style Undercounter
- Ice Production per Day 12 lb.
- Ice Storage Capacity 15 lb.
- Cube Size 1/2" x 1" x 2"
- Cube Type Crescent
- Condenser Cooling Fan, Forced Air
- Color Black
- Defrost Manual
- Cleaning System Manual
- Inlet Size 1/4" Tube
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Voltage 115V
- Hz 60
- Amps 3.3
- Refrigerant CFC-Free R-134A
- Door Hinge Right
- Door Type Standard Flat Panel Interior without Storage
- Overall Height 24-1/4"
- Overall Width 14-7/8"
- Overall Depth 22-1/8"
- Includes Counter Top Use, Door Handle, Ice Bucket, No Drain Required
- Warranty 1 yr. parts and Labor
- Standards Commercial UL-CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Height 24 1/4 Inches
Width 14 7/8 inches
Depth 22 1/8 inches
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.