Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ice Machine, Undercounter, Crescent, 12 lb
- Item # 1LBG2
- Mfr. Model # 15CM0112
- UNSPSC # 24131901
- Catalog Page # 4190
- Shipping Weight 71.0 lbs.
- ItemIce Machine
- Ice Machine StyleUndercounter
- Ice Production per Day12 lb.
- Ice Storage Capacity15 lb.
- Cube Size1/2" x 1" x 2"
- Cube TypeCrescent
- Condenser CoolingFan, Forced Air
- Cleaning SystemManual
- Inlet Size1/4" Tube
- Cord Length6 ft.
- RefrigerantCFC-Free R-134A
- Door HingeRight
- Door TypeStandard Flat Panel Interior without Storage
- Overall Height24-1/4"
- Overall Width14-7/8"
- Overall Depth22-1/8"
- IncludesCounter Top Use, Door Handle, Ice Bucket, No Drain Required
- Warranty1 yr. parts and Labor
- StandardsCommercial UL-CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
- Ice Machines (296)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.