Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Low Profile Air Curtain, 72 In. W, 8 In. H
- Item # 2CKT1
- Mfr. Model # LPV72-1UA-OB
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 93.0 lbs.
- ItemLow Profile Air Curtain
- Max. Door Width6 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height8 ft.
- Air Volume1800 cfm
- dBA @ 10 Feet53
- Number of Motors1
- Max. Amps2.6
- Air Velocity1800 fpm
- Housing MaterialPolyurethane Powder Coated Steel
- Housing ColorBlack
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor HP1/6
- Max. RPM1750
- Number of Speeds1
- RequiresMfr. No. 99-014 Door Switch for Automatic Operation
- Includes(3) Prong Grounded Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.