Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heated Air Curtain, 2550 cfm, 66 dBA @ 10 Feet, Max. Door Width 3-1/2 ft.
- Item # 2CKW2
- Mfr. Model # STD42-1EBE-BG
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 120.0 lbs.
- ItemHeated Air Curtain
- Max. Door Width3-1/2 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height10 ft.
- Air Volume2550 cfm
- dBA @ 10 Feet66
- Number of Motors1
- Max. Amps45.7
- Air Velocity2925 fpm
- Heating kW9
- Housing MaterialPolyurethane Powder Coated Steel
- Housing ColorBluish Gray
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor HP1/2
- Max. RPM1750
- Number of Speeds1
- RequiresHardwire Installation, Mfr. No. 99-014 Door Switch for Automatic Operation
- IncludesRemote Mount 24V Thermostat and Control Panel
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 32V364MARS AIR DOORS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.