Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Air Curtain, 14,400 cfm, 81 dBA @ 10 Feet, Max. Door Width 10 ft., Max. Mounting Height 16 ft.
- Item # 2CKZ1
- Mfr. Model # EP120-3UG-BG
- UNSPSC # 40101604
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 360.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Curtain
- Max. Door Width10 ft.
- Max. Mounting Height16 ft.
- Air Volume14,400 cfm
- dBA @ 10 Feet81
- Number of Motors3
- Max. Amps24.9/22.8
- Air Velocity5760 fpm
- Housing MaterialPolyurethane Powder Coated Steel
- Housing ColorBluish Gray
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Motor HP3
- Max. RPM3450
- Number of Speeds1
- RequiresHardwire Installation, Motor Control Panel Mfr. No. 19-106 and Mfr. No. 99-014 Door Switch for Automatic Operation
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- Item # 32V309MARS AIR DOORS
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.