Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pool Pump, 20 HP, 3 Ph, 200-230/460V
- Item # 4HHJ9
- Mfr. Model # 4SPC20EC
- UNSPSC # 40151504
- Catalog Page # 3291
- Shipping Weight 601.0 lbs.
- Item Pool Pump
- Type Self Priming
- HP 20
- Phase 3
- Voltage 200-230/460
- Amps 62.1-54/27
- Inlet/Outlet NPTF (In.) 6 x 4
- Motor Type No
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame 256JP
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 800
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 750
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.) 800 @ 70
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.) 500 @ 107
- Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.) 128 @ 125
- Max. Head (Ft.) 130
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 20
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F) 225 Degrees
- RPM 1750
- Length (In.) 44-1/2
- Width (In.) 19-1/4
- Height (In.) 22
- Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Cast Iron
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 655
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 583
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 250
- Standards NSF-50
- Features Built-in Oversized Suction Trap and Integral Strainer Basket with Easy Access Lid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.