Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Heater, Hazardous, 480V, 15KW
- Item # 21EX18
- Mfr. Model # PHLA 20-480360-15.0-24-TDP
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 350.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Space Heater, Hazardous Location
- Heater TypeFan Forced
- Oscillating / Non-OscillatingNon-Oscillating
- Amps AC19
- BtuH Output51,200
- NEMA Plug Configuration7 and 9
- Air Temp. Rise19.2 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings1
- FeaturesHazardous Location Fan Forced Unit Heaters, Permanently Sealed, Liquid to Air, Finned Tube Heat Exchanger Core, High Performance Electric Motor Drives 3-Blade Aluminum Fan Blade, Heavy Duty 14-Gauge Steel Heater Cabinet, Powder Coated Epoxy Finish, Wheeled Cart is Constructed of Aluminum, 24 Volt Control and Built-in Thermostat, Durable Epoxy Coating on Heater Housing
- Safety FeaturesNEMA 7 Cast Aluminum Contactor Enclosure with 24-Volt Control, Disconnect Switch with Manual Reset, Thermal High Limit Cut-Out, Pilot Light, and Safety Yellow Powder Coated Cart Finish
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsETL Listed C/US for Indoor Commercial and Industrial Heating Applications, Class 1 Groups C & D, Division 1 & 2, and Class II, Groups E, F, & G, Division 1 & 2
- IncludesCart, Adjustable Louvers, Male/Female Plug Connection
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.