Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Sealant, Pipe Thread
- Item # 2F896
- Mfr. Model # 42019G
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # 3122
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemPipe Thread Sealant
- Size8 oz.
- Container TypePlastic Bottle With Brush Cap
- Chemical TypePTFE
- StrengthSealing Temperature: -50 Degrees F to 150 Degrees F (46 Degrees C to 250 Degrees C)
- Gas Pressure Range3,000 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range10,000 psi
- Full CureSoft Set Compound
- Application TimeSeals within 2 min.
- Application Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range-50 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Flash Point150 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity1.48
- For Use WithMetal, PVC, CPVC and ABS Plastic Pipe Threads
- ApplicationFor Sealing Water, Air, Steam, Natural Gas, LP Gas, Refrigerants, Ammonia, Gasoline or Oil, Metal, PVC, CPVC and ABS Plastic Pipe Threads
- StandardsNSF, UL, UPC,CSA,FBC
- IncludesBrush in Cap for Easy and Convenient Application of Sealant Paste; Especially in Hard to Reach Areas
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Adhesives (660)
- Adhesive Sealants (479)
- Sealant Adhesives (433)
- Pipe Sealants (367)
- Joint Sealants (336)
- Thread Sealants (250)
- Thread Sealant Adhesives (226)
- Fastener Sealants (188)
- Paste Sealants (99)
- HVAC Sealants (83)
- Sealing Compounds (54)
- Pipe Dope (27)
- Joint Compounds (25)
- Pipe Compounds (8)
- Pipe Thread Compounds (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.