Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Thread Sealant, 1-1/4 oz., PTFE
- Item # 2F892
- Mfr. Model # 11175G
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # 3122
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- Item Pipe Thread Sealant
- Size 1-1/4 oz.
- Container Type Paperboard Holder
- Chemical Type PTFE
- Strength Sealing Temperature up to 350 Degrees F (350 Degrees C)
- Color White
- Gas Pressure Range 350 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range 2,000 psi
- Full Cure Soft Set Compound
- Application Time Seals within 2 min.
- Application Temp. Range 0 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. Range Up to 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point 240 Degrees C
- Specific Gravity Greater Than1
- Viscosity Solid Stick
- For Use With Metal Threads
- Application For Water, Steam, Air, Natural and LP Gas, Metal Threads
- Standards NSF, UL, UPC
- Includes Easy to hold, Recyclable Paperboard Holder Protects Sealant Stick for Maximum use
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Adhesives (658)
- Adhesive Sealants (505)
- Sealant Adhesives (429)
- Pipe Sealants (421)
- Joint Sealants (365)
- Thread Sealants (262)
- Thread Sealant Adhesives (219)
- Fastener Sealants (177)
- Paste Sealants (101)
- HVAC Sealants (87)
- Sealing Compounds (53)
- Pipe Dope (27)
- Joint Compounds (25)
- Pipe Compounds (8)
- Pipe Thread Compounds (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.