Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pipe Thread Sealant, 1-1/4 oz., PTFE
- Item # 2F892
- Mfr. Model # 11175G
- UNSPSC # 31201612
- Catalog Page # 3122
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemPipe Thread Sealant
- Size1-1/4 oz.
- Container TypePaperboard Holder
- Chemical TypePTFE
- StrengthSealing Temperature up to 350 Degrees F (350 Degrees C)
- Gas Pressure Range350 psi
- Liquid Pressure Range2,000 psi
- Full CureSoft Set Compound
- Application TimeSeals within 2 min.
- Application Temp. Range0 Degrees to 350 Degrees F
- Performance Temp. RangeUp to 350 Degrees F
- Flash Point240 Degrees C
- Specific GravityGreater Than1
- ViscositySolid Stick
- For Use WithMetal Threads
- ApplicationFor Water, Steam, Air, Natural and LP Gas, Metal Threads
- StandardsNSF, UL, UPC
- IncludesEasy to hold, Recyclable Paperboard Holder Protects Sealant Stick for Maximum use
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Adhesives (661)
- Adhesive Sealants (475)
- Sealant Adhesives (429)
- Pipe Sealants (366)
- Joint Sealants (332)
- Thread Sealants (246)
- Thread Sealant Adhesives (222)
- Fastener Sealants (184)
- Paste Sealants (99)
- HVAC Sealants (83)
- Sealing Compounds (54)
- Pipe Dope (27)
- Joint Compounds (25)
- Pipe Compounds (8)
- Pipe Thread Compounds (8)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.