Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCompliance Training Program
- Subject MatterForklift & Driving Safety
- IncludesDVD, Leader's Guide, Employee Quiz, Training Certificate, Scheduling Forms, Topics Covered Include Equipment Inspection, Surveying The Work Area, Safe Operating Procedures, Forklift Stability, Tip-Overs, Equipment Maintenance
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
OSHA does not certify any one specific product. They set the standards stating training is needed and the employer is responsible for conducting the training. This video would cover any applicable OSHA standards, but there is no stamp of approval on the product. OSHA does not do that.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.