Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 HP Washdown Motor, 3-Phase, 1740 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 143TC
- Item # 24MJ21
- Mfr. Model # 143TTWD4527
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 43.0 lbs.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1740
- NEMA DesignB
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps3.2-3/1.5
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Mounting TypeFace
- Frame MaterialStainless Steel
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length2-1/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Body Dia.6-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft11-1/2"
- Overall Length13-5/8"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Drain Plugs(4) Each End and (2) In Conduit Box
- Endshields300 Series Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency82.5%
- StandardsUL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025), CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.