Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
General Purpose Motor, 20 HP, 3-Phase, 1775 Nameplate RPM, Voltage 230/460, Frame 256T
- Item # 40Z956
- Mfr. Model # 256TTFNA16070
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 17
- Shipping Weight 322.0 lbs.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1775
- Full Load Amps48.0/24.1
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia.1-5/8"
- Shaft Length4"
- Length Less Shaft21-1/4"
- Overall Length25-1/4"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium(R)
- Nominal Efficiency93%
- IncludesIncludes AEGIS SGR bearing protection rings
- Warranty (Years)1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
- RPM Group1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8404)
- Pump Motors (4873)
- Fan Motors (4285)
- TEFC Motors (3424)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3319)
- Blower Motors (3281)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3172)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3012)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2944)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2289)
- Conveyor Motors (2222)
- Inverter-Duty Motors (2050)
- NEMA Motors (1929)
- Compressor Motors (284)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.