Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, 3-Ph, 1/3 HP, 208-230/460V, 56J
- Item # 21XT91
- Mfr. Model # 56T34D5368
- UNSPSC # 26101612
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 21.0 lbs.
- ItemJet Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationJet Pumps
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM3450
- Full Load Amps1.2-1.1/.55
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical Shaft Down
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.75
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length2-9/16"
- Shaft TypeThreaded 7/16-20 UNF-2A R.H Thread
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Overall Length10-7/16"
- Body Dia.5.66"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range3001-3600
- Nominal Efficiency67.7%
- IncludesShaft Slinger, Drip Cover
- StandardsUL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.