Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HazLoc Motor, 5 HP, 1755 RPM, 575V
- Item # 39W949
- Mfr. Model # 184TTGN6530
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 129.0 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Motor
- Motor ApplicationHazardous Locations
- Motor Design3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1755
- NEMA DesignB
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps5
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Frame MaterialCast Iron
- Thermal ProtectionT-Stat
- Service Factor1.15
- Hazardous Location Class1 D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. CodeT3B
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.1-1/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/4"
- Overall Length17-7/8"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Nominal Efficiency90.2%
- Efficiency GroupPremium
- Includes(5)-8" Leads through 3/4 NPT Nipple
- StandardsUL Listed (E12044); CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.