Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGeneral Purpose Motor
- Motor ApplicationGeneral Application
- Motor Type3-Phase
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1775
- Full Load Amps48/24.1
- Number of Speeds1
- Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Service Factor1.15
- Frame MaterialAluminum
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.1-5/8"
- Shaft Length4-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft20-3/4"
- Overall Length25-1/8"
- Shaft TypeKeyed
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E49747), CSA Certified (LR2025), CE
- Efficiency GroupNEMA Premium(R)
- Nominal Efficiency93%
- Inverter RatedYes
- Capacitor RequiredNo
- Warranty (Years)1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8020)
- Industrial Motors (5464)
- Pump Motors (4893)
- Fan Motors (4445)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3303)
- 3-Phase Pump Motors (3196)
- Blower Motors (3176)
- TEFC Motors (3060)
- TEFC 3-Phase Motors (2849)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2804)
- 3-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (2435)
- Energy Efficient Motors (2386)
- 3-Phase General Purpose Motors (2198)
- Premium Efficiency Motors (2041)
- NEMA Motors (1885)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.