Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Poultry Fan Motor, 1/2 HP, PSC, 850 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 56Y
- Item # 24TT48
- Mfr. Model # 5KCP49UN9838S
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 40.0 lbs.
- ItemPoultry Fan Motor
- Motor ApplicationFarm Duty
- Motor Sub ApplicationPoultry Fans
- Motor DesignPSC
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM850
- Motor Shaft RotationCCWLE
- Full Load Amps3.7-3.6
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.00
- Max. Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Length Less Shaft10"
- Overall Length11-15/16"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM RangeUnder 1000
- Nominal Efficiency57.5%
- Efficiency GroupStandard
- StandardsUL Recognized (E14133), CSA Certified (MC236833)
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 24TT50General Purpose Farm Duty Motor, 1 HP, Capacitor-Start, 1725/1425 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 VoltageMARATHON MOTORS
Price $442.00 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.