Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Washdown Mtr, Cap Strt, TEFC, 1/2hp, 1725rpm
- Item # 1TUP4
- Mfr. Model # 056C17W15326
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 31
- Shipping Weight 26.39 lbs.
- ItemWashdown Motor
- Motor ApplicationWashdown
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- NEMA DesignN
- Full Load Amps8.8/4.4
- Frame MaterialEpoxy Coated
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Body Dia.6-1/2"
- Length Less Shaft9-1/4"
- Overall Length11-3/16"
- Insulation ClassF
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit BoxCast Oversized Gasketed
- Drain Plugs(4) Each End, (2) In Conduit Box
- EndshieldsEpoxy Painted Aluminum
- Nominal Efficiency66.0%
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR63596), USDA Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (7856)
- Industrial Motors (5388)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3306)
- Conveyor Motors (2115)
- C-Face Motors (1864)
- Wet Environment Motors (853)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (558)
- Food Processing Motors (424)
- Washdown Motors (424)
- 1-Phase Washdown Motors (50)
- Capacitor-Start Washdown Motors (43)
- Washdown Capacitor-Start Motors (43)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.