Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mtr, Cap St, 1 HP, 3450,115/230VV, 56C, TEFC
- Item # 2K380
- Mfr. Model # 5KC49NN2132X
- UNSPSC # 26101611
- Catalog Page # 12
- Shipping Weight 27.8 lbs.
- ItemJet Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationJet Pumps
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM3450
- Full Load Amps13.0/6.5
- Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Shaft TypeKeyed
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Overall Length12-1/2"
- Body Dia.6.42"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range3001-3600
- IncludesShaft Slinger and Gasketed Conduit Box
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8408)
- Industrial Motors (5404)
- Pump Motors (5006)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3323)
- TEFC Motors (3068)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (3008)
- C-Face Motors (2023)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (941)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (937)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (930)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (916)
- Jet Pump Motors (160)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.