Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, Cap St, 1 HP, 3450,115/230V, 56J, ODP
- Item # 2K400
- Mfr. Model # 5KC39SN2812X
- UNSPSC # 26101611
- Catalog Page # 48
- Shipping Weight 25.1 lbs.
- ItemJet Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationJet Pumps
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM3450
- Motor Shaft RotationCCWSE
- Full Load Amps14.2/7.1
- Motor Mounting TypeFace
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.4
- Max. Ambient Temp.50 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length2-3/8"
- Motor Shaft DesignThreaded
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Overall Length14"
- Body Dia.5.61"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range3001-3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8337)
- Pump Motors (4827)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2992)
- Dripproof Motors (2556)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (942)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (941)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (922)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (918)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Capacitor-Start Motors (865)
- Jet Pump Motors (160)
- J-Face Motors (104)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.