Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Jet Pump Motor, Capacitor-Start, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 115/230 Voltage, 56J Frame
- Item # 2K397
- Mfr. Model # 5KC39EN2500BX
- UNSPSC # 26101611
- Catalog Page # 39
- Shipping Weight 14.4 lbs.
- Item Jet Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Jet Pumps
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 56J
- Motor Shaft Rotation CCWSE
- Voltage 115/230
- Full Load Amps 6.2/3.1
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Face
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Service Factor 1.75
- Max. Ambient Temp. 50 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 2-3/8"
- Motor Shaft Design Threaded
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Overall Length 11-1/2"
- Body Dia. 5.61"
- Insulation Class B
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5K956DAYTON
Price $220.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8260)
- Pump Motors (4646)
- Centrifugal Pump Motors (2965)
- Dripproof Motors (2394)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (874)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (867)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (850)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) Capacitor-Start Motors (837)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (836)
- Jet Pump Motors (159)
- J-Face Motors (103)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.