Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HPInstant Reverse Motor Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 5U166
- Mfr. Model # 5KC46GN0251
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 43
- Shipping Weight 22.0 lbs.
- ItemInstant Reverse Motor
- Motor ApplicationGarage/Gate Opener
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps8.8/4.4
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Service Factor1.25
- Ambient Temperature40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Wires6
- ApplicationFor Door Operators, Machine Tools, Cranes, Hoists, Gates and Remote Control Instant Reversibility
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified, and CE Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.