Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1 HP Hazardous Location Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56C
- Item # 2NKZ4
- Mfr. Model # 56C17G5327
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 27
- Shipping Weight 35.16 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Motor
- Motor ApplicationHazardous Locations
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- NEMA DesignN
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps13.4/6.8-6.7
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.00
- Hazardous Location Class1 C,D / 2 F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. CodeT3B
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft12-3/8"
- Overall Length14-7/16"
- Lead Length18"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range1701-1800
- Includes(8) Leads through 1" NPT Nipple
- StandardsUL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8353)
- Industrial Motors (5291)
- Pump Motors (4840)
- Fan Motors (4250)
- TEFC Motors (3421)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3317)
- C-Face Motors (1996)
- HVAC Motors (1695)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1295)
- Explosionproof (1087)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (936)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (824)
- Hazardous Location Motors (531)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (442)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (343)
- Air Compressor Motors (170)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (147)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (145)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (144)
- HVAC Capacitor-Start Motors (76)
- Capacitor-Start HVAC Motors (65)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.