Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHazardous Location Motor
- Motor ApplicationHazardous Locations
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps6.6/3.1-3.3
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.00
- Hazardous Location Class1 C,D / 2 E,F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. CodeT3B
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft11-3/8"
- Overall Length13-7/16"
- Lead Length6"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range1701-1800
- IncludesConduit Box (Unmounted), Leads Through 1" NPT Nipple
- StandardsUL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8403)
- Industrial Motors (5603)
- Pump Motors (5131)
- Fan Motors (4577)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3324)
- C-Face Motors (2034)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- Explosionproof (1348)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (947)
- Hazardous Location Motors (824)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (555)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (343)
- Air Compressor Motors (170)
- TEFC No-Base Motors (97)
- HVAC Capacitor-Start Motors (76)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.