Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Hazardous Location Motor, Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 1TUL9
- Mfr. Model # 56C17G15521
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 27
- Shipping Weight 27.45 lbs.
- Item Hazardous Location Motor
- Motor Application Hazardous Locations
- Motor Design Capacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 56
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 115/208-230
- Full Load Amps 6.6/3.1-3.3
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Type Rigid Base
- Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Rolled Steel
- Thermal Protection Auto
- Service Factor 1.00
- Hazardous Location Class 1 C,D / 2 E,F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Temp. Code T3B
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 11-1/2"
- Overall Length 13-7/16"
- Lead Length 6"
- Insulation Class B
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Duty Continuous
- Includes Conduit Box (Unmounted), Leads Through 1" NPT Nipple
- Standards UL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1TUN1MARATHON MOTORS
Price $448.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8102)
- Industrial Motors (4945)
- Pump Motors (4568)
- Fan Motors (4110)
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motors (3340)
- TEFC Motors (3247)
- C-Face Motors (1957)
- HVAC Motors (1693)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1292)
- Explosionproof (1042)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (897)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (890)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (873)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (859)
- TEFC Capacitor-Start Motors (551)
- Hazardous Location Motors (516)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (454)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (355)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (171)
- Air Compressor Motors (170)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (169)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (160)
- TEFC No-Base Motors (98)
- Capacitor-Start HVAC Motors (81)
- HVAC Capacitor-Start Motors (76)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.