Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/4 HPHazardous Location Motor Capacitor-Start, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115/208-230 Voltage, Frame 56
- Item # 1TUL8
- Mfr. Model # 56C17E15503
- UNSPSC # 26101604
- Catalog Page # 27
- Shipping Weight 25.05 lbs.
- ItemHazardous Location Motor
- Motor ApplicationHazardous Locations
- Motor DesignCapacitor-Start
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Full Load Amps4.8/2.3-2.4
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Frame MaterialRolled Steel
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Service Factor1.00
- Hazardous Location Class1 C,D / 2 E,F,G
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Temp. CodeT3B
- Motor Shaft DesignKeyed
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft10"
- Overall Length11-15/16"
- Lead Length6"
- Insulation ClassB
- RPM Range1701-1800
- IncludesConduit Box (Unmounted), Leads Through 1" NPT Nipple
- StandardsUL Listed (E12044), CSA Certified (LR47504)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8327)
- Industrial Motors (5252)
- Pump Motors (4822)
- Fan Motors (4241)
- C-Face Motors (2059)
- HVAC Motors (1704)
- TENV Motors (1428)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1303)
- Explosionproof (1057)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (941)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (940)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (921)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (917)
- Hazardous Location Motors (531)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (453)
- Agricultural Fan Motors (347)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (171)
- Air Compressor Motors (170)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (169)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (160)
- Capacitor-Start HVAC Motors (81)
- HVAC Capacitor-Start Motors (76)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.