Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump Motor, Split Ph, 1/3 HP, 1725,115V, 48Y
- Item # 5U254
- Mfr. Model # 5KH32FN5598X
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 53
- Shipping Weight 12.05 lbs.
- ItemCarbonator Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationCarbonator Pumps
- Motor DesignSplit-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps5.6
- Motor Mounting TypeRigid Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Overall Length7-11/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length1-1/2"
- RPM Range1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8332)
- Pump Motors (4828)
- Dripproof Motors (2513)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Split-Phase Motors (250)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (157)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (155)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (154)
- Beverage Machine Motors (145)
- Beverage Motors (121)
- Beverage Pump Motors (17)
- Carbonator Pump Motors (17)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Would the Marathon motor be a suitable replacement?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.