Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/4 HP Carbonator Pump Motor, Split-Phase, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 115 Voltage, 48Y Frame
- Item # 3K067
- Mfr. Model # 5KH32DN5587X
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 53
- Shipping Weight 11.55 lbs.
- ItemCarbonator Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationCarbonator Pumps
- Motor DesignSplit-Phase
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM1725
- Full Load Amps5.0
- Motor Mounting TypeCradle Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Overall Length7-11/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length1-1/2"
- RPM Range1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8079)
- Pump Motors (4589)
- Dripproof Motors (2433)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Split-Phase Motors (239)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (171)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (169)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (160)
- Beverage Machine Motors (139)
- Beverage Motors (19)
- Beverage Pump Motors (17)
- Carbonator Pump Motors (17)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.