Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Split-Phase Carbonator Pump Motor, 1725 Nameplate RPM, 240 Voltage, 48Y Frame
- Item # 2K457
- Mfr. Model # 5KH32GNB812X
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 53
- Shipping Weight 14.5 lbs.
- Item Carbonator Pump Motor
- Motor Application Pumps
- Motor Sub Application Carbonator Pumps
- Motor Design Split-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Dripproof
- HP 1/3
- Nameplate RPM 1725
- Frame 48Y
- Voltage 240
- Hz 60/50
- Phase 1
- Full Load Amps 2.7
- Motor Mounting Type Cradle Base
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Insulation Class B
- Service Factor 1.0
- Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 7-11/16"
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Shaft Length 1-1/2"
- RPM Range 1701-1800
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8109)
- Pump Motors (4570)
- Dripproof Motors (2414)
- ODP (Open Dripproof) Split-Phase Motors (239)
- Pump-Duty Split-Phase Motors (171)
- Split-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (169)
- Split-Phase Pump Motors (160)
- Beverage Machine Motors (137)
- Beverage Motors (19)
- Beverage Pump Motors (17)
- Carbonator Pump Motors (17)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.