Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCut Resistant Gloves
- Coating MaterialNatural Rubber Latex
- LiningHigh-Density Polyethylene
- Cut ResistantYes
- Abrasion ResistantYes
- Puncture ResistantYes
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level4
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level2
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level2
- ANSI Cut Grams1845
- Coating CoveragePalm
- Coating FinishRough
- Thumb StyleStraight
- Finger StyleFull
- ApplicationGlass Handling, Post Injection Handling Of Hot Plastic Parts And Composite Materials, Waste Handling, Sorting And Treatment
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Hand Protection (9122)
- Abrasion-Resistant Gloves (2702)
- Cut-Resistant Gloves (2292)
- Knit Wrist Gloves (1807)
- Puncture-Resistant Gloves (1712)
- Gunn Cut Gloves (820)
- General Maintenance Gloves (621)
- Heat-Resistant Gloves (375)
- High-Performance Polyethylene Gloves (161)
- HPPE Gloves (101)
- Rubber-Coated Gloves (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.