Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, 40 mil Thickness, Unlined Lining, Size 10, Black, PR
- Item # 3RVY3
- Mfr. Model # 286
- NSN # 8415-00-823-7458
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2275
- Catalog Group # D0553
- Shipping Weight 0.61 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Natural Rubber Latex
- Finish Smooth
- Thickness 40 mil
- Length 18"
- Cuff Rolled
- Lining Unlined
- Size 10
- Color Black
- Application Tank Cleaning, Sandblasting, Fishing, Sanitation, Mini Environments, Chemical Applications, Agriculture Spraying, Mining
- Special Features Contoured Fingers
- Resists Acids, Alkalies/Bases, Ketones, Animal or Vegetable Oil
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 3RVY5MAPA
Price $24.44 / pair
Item # 3RVY4Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, 40 mil Thickness, Unlined Lining, Size 11, Black, PRMAPA
Price $24.44 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.