Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Neoprene/Natural Rubber Latex Chemical Resistant Gloves, Heavy Weight Thickness, Flock Lining, Size
- Item # 33E990
- Mfr. Model # NS-450
- UNSPSC # 46181504
- Catalog Page # 2277
- Catalog Group # E7797
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
- Item Chemical Resistant Gloves
- Material Neoprene/Natural Rubber Latex
- Finish Diamond
- Thickness Heavy Weight
- Length 16"
- Cuff Flat
- Lining Flock
- Size 10
- Color Black
- Standards CFR 21 Parts 170-199 Compliant for Food or Pharmaceutical Applications
- Application Food Processing, Meat and Poultry, Chemical Sampling, Commercial Housekeeping, Inspection, Metal Finishing, Chemical Processing, Automotive Painting, Degreasing, Plating, Bleaching, Leather Tanning, Commercial Pot Scrubbing, Janitorial, Maintenance
- Special Features Embossed Tight Pattern Diamond Grip, Curved Finger, Contoured Palm Design for Excellent Fit
- Resists Chemical
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 33E991MAPA
Price $12.44 / pair
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.