Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
10" Offset Snip, Left/Straight/Circles, 18 Mild/18 Galvanized/20 Stainless Steel
- Item # 2CJY9
- Mfr. Model # M2006
- UNSPSC # 27111507
- Catalog Page # 1135
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item Offset Snip
- Cutting Action Left/Straight/Circles
- Overall Length 10"
- Metal Gauge 18 Mild/18 Galvanized/20 Stainless Steel
- Cutting Edge Serrated Top Blade
- Cutting Length 1-1/4"
- Handle Color Red
- Safety Latch Yes
- Handle Design Color Coded Molded Thermoplastic Grip
- Material Hot Drop Forged Blades w/Hardened Alloy Steel Jaws
- Features Molded thermoplastic grips, narrower grip opening accommodates large or small hands to maximize the powerful leverage of compound handle to head linkage, ambidextrous one hand operation latch, and a fast adjusting, long life pivot bolt with nylon locking nut and pressure washer.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.