Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Miter Saw, 26-1/2 In. L, 24 In. W, 37 lb.
- Item # 14F153
- Mfr. Model # LS1221
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 933
- Shipping Weight 50.0 lbs.
- Item Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 12"
- Slide No
- No Load RPM 4000
- Amps 15.0
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 3-7/8"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 5-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 3-7/8"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 6"
- Arbor Size 1"
- Blade Type 40T Carbide
- Tool Weight 37 lb.
- Miter Capacity 0 Degrees to 52 Degrees Left 0 Degrees to 48 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 31.6 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- Length 26-1/2"
- Width 24"
- Height 23-7/8"
- Voltage 120
- Features Horizontal D Handle Design, Electric Brake, Pivoting Fence
- Includes Carbide Blade, Vertical Vise, Dust Bag, Socket Wrench, Extension Wing,
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.