Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Miter Saw, 28-1/4 In. L, 25-1/4 In. W
- Item # 14F149
- Mfr. Model # LS1016L
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1044
- Shipping Weight 68.5 lbs.
- Item Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia. 10"
- Slide Yes
- No Load RPM 3200
- Amps 15.0
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H 4-3/4"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W 8-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H 4-3/4"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W 12"
- Arbor Size 5/8"
- Blade Type 60T Carbide Tipped
- Tool Weight 53.3 lb.
- Miter Capacity 0 Degrees to 52 Degrees Left and 0 Degrees to 60 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity 0 to 45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops 0 Degrees , 15 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 31.6 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- Length 28-1/4"
- Width 25-1/4"
- Height 26-1/2"
- Voltage 120
- Features Compact Design with A Patented (4) Steel Rail Sliding System, Exclusive (6) Linear Ball Bearings, Drive Gearbox and Guard System, Electronic Speed Control, Dual Sliding Fence System, Dual Rear Handle Bevel Lock, Replaceable Stainless Steel Miter and Dual Bevel Scale, Machined Aluminum Base, Rubberized Feet, Oversized Trigger Switch
- Includes Carbide Blade, Vertical Vise, Dust Bag, Triangular Rule, Socket Wrench, Hex Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.