Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dual-Slide Compound Miter Saw, 12A, 58 lb.
- Item # 4AYY2
- Mfr. Model # LS1216L
- UNSPSC # 27112709
- Catalog Page # 1015
- Shipping Weight 74.0 lbs.
- ItemDual Slide Compound Miter Saw
- Blade Dia.12"
- No Load RPM3200
- Amps @ 120V12.0
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. H6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 45 Deg. W10-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. H6-1/2"
- Crosscut @ 90 Deg. W15"
- Arbor Size1"
- Blade Type60T Carbide
- Tool Weight58 lb.
- Miter Capacity0 Degrees to 52 Degrees Left and 0 Degrees to 60 Degrees Right
- Bevel Capacity0 to 45 Degrees
- Bevel Stops0 Degrees , 22.5 Degrees , 33.9 Degrees and 45 Degrees
- FeaturesCompact Design, Independent Laser, (6) Linear Ball Bearings, Dual Sliding Fence, Rear Guard, Triple Gear System, Dual Rear Handle Bevel Lock, Electronic Speed Control, Soft Start, Replaceable Stainless Steel Miter Scale, Ergonomic Rubberized Horizontal D Handle, Machined Aluminum Base, Rubberized Feet, Fully Enclosed Bottom Throat Plate
- IncludesCarbide Blade, Vertical Vise, Dust Bag, Triangular Rule, Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.